Enjoy a great mix of performances blended from short plays and scenes from full scripts in development. Loopshop highlights new works ranging from the ridiculous to the deadly serious. Join us as we delve into these pieces and become a part of the play development process!
- "iLove" by Maria Burnham (Directed by Jessica Kent)
- "Kidney Katie" by Keith Gatchel (Directed by Holly Robison)
- "The Safety of Lies" by Kyle Martin (Directed by Tim Lee)
- "Aqua Woman" by Megan Mackie (Directed by Chad Wise)
- "Higher Up" by B. Walker Sampson (Directed by Zack Florent)
- "Spake" by David L. Williams (Directed by John Morrison)