Strangeloop Theatre is back in February with French With Me, our fifth annual musings on love presented in vignette form just in time for Valentine's Day.
The gala event will feature short original works by up-and-coming playwrights including our ever-popular mime romance storyline, and it showcases the amazing talents of Chicago storefront actors and directors. This year, we add un peu de romantisme to the romance for French With Me 5: A Classic Affaire.
This year's pieces include a mix of old favorites (it is a CLASSIC affaire after all) and new works:
- French With Me conceived and directed by Maria Burnham*
- Purple Girl Faces Reality by Keith Gatchel*; directed by Dante Charlton
- OK Stupid by Letitia Guillaud*; directed by Jessica Kent
- Violent Femmes by Joe Janes; directed by Chad Wise
- Married Bliss by Jean Koppen; directed by James Sparling
- Kitchen Sink Drama by John C. Davenport; directed by Kit Ryan
Tickets are available at the door or in advance at Brown Paper Tickets.
*Denotes Strangeloop Company Member