The series, now in its eighth year, showcases short plays or scenes from full-length scripts in development for two nights in July.
Submission details are as follows:
- All submissions must be performable in 10 minutes or less.
- All submissions must be original works that have never been fully produced before. Works that have been developed in a workshop environment are acceptable.
- Adaptations and translations are also acceptable as long as any necessary permissions and rights with copyright holders have been obtained.
- In the case of submissions from larger works, the playwright must choose and/or edit the scene or cutting they want submitted to Loopshop and submit that scene or cutting only. We will not accept any submissions longer than 10 minutes for Loopshop.
- The deadline for submissions is May 31.
You can find information about past Loopshop productions on this blog, on our website and Facebook page.
To submit your work or to ask questions about Strangeloop new play production and development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Loopshop 8 script submission" in your subject line.